Sunday, June 9, 2013

Precious One

This is a photo my daughter caught of her husband holding my grandson Ezekiel.

The idea was that Ezekiel would be napping....well..at least one of them was napping! LOL

I fell in love with this photo on sight and KNEW I had to scrap it.


First off I brought the original photo into Photoshop and essentially fiddly-farted with it by desaturating it a bit.

Then off I went in search of just the right paper and decorative touches from my stash.

Once I laid out my elements it still needed "something." I then went in search through my SVG files and found this "Love" frame in my wedding files.

I then went in search of another photo to put inside the frame and desaturated it as well to continue the theme.

I added a little journaling block in peach and the green ribbon for a pop of color.

I’ve also entered this in a the June Two Pic Challenge at www.scrapbook.com.

I hope you all enjoy it.

Mayra the MaddScrapper

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment